We work with highly successful families, their advisors and non-profits to ignite WEALTH IMPACT.
We are wealth optimizers and planned giving experts not wealth managers.
This is how we choose to make our impact.
HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL FAMILIES / HIGH IMPACT DONORS
- Who are goal and purpose-driven
- Who want to remain in control of their assets
- Who want to secure their financial future
- Who want to clarify inheritance goals and concerns for children and grandchildren
- Who want to maximize their contributions and the impact on their community
- Who want to transform estate taxes into philanthropy
NON-PROFITS, FOUNDATIONS AND INSTITUTIONS:
- Who want to increase their donor network and most importantly, who want to expand donor gift size and impact
- Lawyers, accountants, financial advisors, wealth managers and bankers
- We collaborate with family’s advisors to help create the best possible result. Frequently, we introduce charitable gifting strategies that raise the bar by giving.
How Can We Serve You?
“Tamar Fink is changing the face of philanthropy.” -Don Shelby, Washburn Center for Children’s $25 million Capital Campaign Chair & former WCCO TV Anchor
“I’ve been working in philanthropy for nearly 30 years. I know my business. I have never seen this type of creativity.” -Michael Geis, Fundraising Executive at Eddie Thompson & Associates
“Tamar Fink truly understands philanthropy and how to complete, not just propose, gifts.” - Joel Mandel, Executive Director – Sholom Foundation
“I am acutely aware that it was the creativity and experience of your team that brought this incredibly generous gift to light and to a successful conclusion.” - Mort Naiman, Minneapolis Jewish Federation
“When you drive past a construction site where a new wing is being built, it most likely has been funded through a gift created and completed by Tamar Fink.” -Scott Nelson, Estate Planning Attorney at Hellmuth & Johnson PLLC
“Tamar Fink’s “gift multiplier” concepts have great appeal to our donors who are seeking to make the maximum impact on our college, on our faculty and on our students. Thank you, Tamar Fink!” -Paul Pribbenow, Augsburg College President